X-ray diffraction (XRD) is a powerful, non-destructive and rapid technique for analyzing a wide range of materials, including pharmaceuticals, metals, polymers, catalysts, plastics, etc.
- Vital method for investigation and characterization of crystalline materials in Quality Control and Process Development Laboratories
- Best qualitative method for identification of a phase purity of an unknown bulk composition
- Minimal sample preparation required
- The data interpretation is straight forward
- Characterization of Crystalline and Partially Crystalline Solids
- Identification of Crystalline Form, Polycrystalline or Amorphous
- High potency materials can be examined using closed sample holders (Band 4 & 5 materials)
For more information, view our Application Note.